The team at Loudoun Dental Associates understands:
Missing teeth are painful and embarrassing.
Missing teeth make it difficult to eat and chew.
Missing teeth can cause a great deal of discomfort or even pain, and can also impact the sufferer’s self esteems — even his overall health.
The team at Loudoun Dental Associates wants you to know:
Your missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants.
Maybe your teeth were knocked out in an accident, or maybe your teeth had to be extracted due to disease and decay; the cause is varied, but the solution is the same. Dental implants are a popular, affordable restorative option. Fabricated from a combination of porcelain and steel, dental implants are designed to most closely resemble natural teeth in appearance and function. You’ll feel better. You’ll look better. They’ll make a big difference.
Dental implant patients will work together with our dentists at our Dulles, VA location to determine a treatment plan that works for you. And upon that plan’s inception, he will place a steel rod within your jawbone, to take the place of the missing root, after which (and some healing time) a porcelain crown will be affixed to the top.
Dental implants work with dentures too.
If you’d rather wear dentures than a full set of implants, the implant hardware can act as anchors for dentures as well to prevent uncomfortable shifting. Whatever your unique implant needs, Loudoun Dental Associates can help.
Dental implants are a popular and effective solution for replacing missing teeth. Here are some of the benefits of dental implants:
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth, which can improve your appearance and boost your confidence.
- Enhanced oral function: Dental implants function like natural teeth, allowing you to chew, speak, and smile with ease. Unlike dentures, they do not slip or move around in your mouth.
- Long-lasting: With proper care and maintenance, dental implants can last a lifetime. They are made of durable materials that are resistant to decay and wear.
- Prevent bone loss: When you lose a tooth, the bone that supports the tooth can start to deteriorate. Dental implants stimulate the bone and prevent further bone loss.
- Protect surrounding teeth: Dental implants do not require adjacent teeth to be ground down, as is the case with dental bridges. This means that the adjacent teeth are not compromised and are less likely to develop problems.
- Convenience: Dental implants are easy to care for and do not require any special maintenance or cleaning routines. Simply brush and floss your teeth as you normally would.
- Improved quality of life: Dental implants can improve your overall quality of life by allowing you to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. They can also improve your oral health and reduce the risk of further tooth loss.